JTOWER Inc. ("the Company") will handle personal and other information ("user information") related to individuals who use the products and services the Company provides or use the websites the Company operates ("the users") in accordance with this policy.
If this policy has been changed, the Company will determine the effective date of the change and will inform the users of the revised contents and the effective date of this policy by posting it on the Company’s website or by any other appropriate method we prescribe.
- The approach to user information
- In order to appropriately manage all user information, the Company will ensure that all employees understand the purpose of this policy and respect and comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003; hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Act") and other related laws and regulations as well as in-house regulations.
- Range of use, disclosure, correction and suspension of user information
- When collecting user information, the Company will collect only the necessary range. In addition, the use will be made only within the scope of the purpose and will not be used for other purposes.
In the event the users wish to disclose personal information (including the disclosure of records related to the provision of such personal information to a third party), correct, add or delete the contents, suspend or delete the use of such personal information, or suspend the provision of such personal information to a third party pursuant to the provisions of Personal Information Protection Act, such user will be dealt with after confirming that he or she is the user, except in the event that we are not obliged to do so pursuant to the provisions of the same law or other laws and regulations. If applicable, please contact us for details of the procedure (request form, required documents, fees and others).
- Notification of the purpose of use
In the event when the users request to: ① disclose the purpose of use for all the personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act; or ② notify the purpose of use of the personal information of which the users are identifiable, the Company will respond after confirming that he or she is the user in the case of ② except in the following cases. If applicable, please contact us for details of the procedure (request form, required documents, fees and others).
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- When there is a threat to prejudice the Company’s rights or legitimate interests.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ or local public entity in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and there is a risk of hindering the execution of these affairs.
- Provision of user information to third parties
- The Company will not provide personal information collected from the users to third parties unless consented to by the users or there are justifiable grounds such as statutory provisions. In addition, when outsourcing the processing of personal information to a third party, the Company shall be obligated by contract to prevent the leakage or unauthorized resupply of personal information and shall strictly control such information.
- How and where to manage user information
- In order to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of user information and for safe management, the Company shall formulate internal rules and manuals concerning information security, and shall take necessary and appropriate organizational, physical, and technical measures in accordance therewith.
In addition, the Company will thoroughly familiarize employees with the proper handling of user information, provide appropriate education, and provide necessary and appropriate supervision when using user information. In addition, the Company may store some of its user information on servers located outside of Japan after taking necessary and appropriate measures for safe management.
- Continuous improvement of user information protection management system
- We will review and improve our efforts to manage user information protection as appropriate.
- Access log
- The website operated by the Company records the viewer information in the form of an access log. The access log includes the viewer’s domain name and IP address, the type of the browser used and the access date and time and is used for the maintenance and administration and/or the statistical analysis of the usage situation and not for any other purpose.
In addition, the Company may analyze the types of contents the users are interested in and use them to distribute effective information on the site. If the users feel resistance to information collection by using cookies, the users can refuse the cookie by selecting the appropriate setting on the browser. When the user chooses to refuse the cookie, the user may become subject to certain functional restrictions on certain pages.
- Links to websites other than the website operated by the Company
- Inquiries, requests, and complaints about the management of user information
- Please contact us for inquiries regarding the management of user information, requests for disclosure of personal information, requests for disclosure or notification of the purpose of use, and complaints. After confirming the contents, we will respond appropriately by calling or e-mail.
- Contact for Inquires
Your inquiries and comment for the above content would be appreciated to the following contact point.
Mail Address : for email
(Available Time: Mon~Fri. (except National Holiday) 10:00~17:00)