This website (“Website” hereinafter) is operated by JTOWER Inc. (“Company” hereinafter). The users of this Website should agree with the following terms and conditions. The Company may change the terms and conditions to use the Website.
In the event of any change, the Company will post a revised version of this document so please be sure to check it.
- Our views on personal information
- We established the following basic policy for the Website and all our employees understand and comply with the purport of the policy in order to control all personal information held by the Website.
- Definition of Personal Information
- The Website defines all personally identifiable information as personal information.
- Scope of use and deletion/correction of personal information
- We collect personal information only to the extent required. We use personal information only within the scope of the intended purpose and not for any other purpose. And, if any change is made to the viewer’s personal information (including the address change) or if the viewer wishes to have his/her personal information deleted, we will correct, update or delete the personal information provided by the viewer on/from the Website. If the viewer wishes to check his/her personal information, we will comply with the request after confirming the viewer’s identity. If applicable, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of the purpose of use
If the Company receives a request from the viewer to notify the purpose of use, the Company will comply with the request after confirming the viewer’s identity unless any of the following items applies. If applicable, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- If the purpose of using the viewer’s personally identifiable personal information is clarified
- If it may harm the viewer’s or a third party’s life, body, property or other rights
- If it may harm the Company’s right or legitimate interests
- If it is necessary to cooperate with a government agency or a local public body in pursing the duties under the law or regulation and if it may interrupt the pursuit of such duties
- Disclosure of personal information
- We will not provide the personal information provided to any third party unless the viewer gives his/her consent and for justifiable reasons including a legal or regulatory requirement. In addition, when we outsource processing of personal information to a third party, we will impose obligations under the contract and conduct such outsourcing under strict control to prevent leakage or re-provision of personal information.
- Compliance with laws and regulations and continuous improvement of the personal information control system
- We will comply with the laws, regulations and norms applicable to the personal information we hold while reviewing and improving the actions in the above items as appropriate. The Company will disclose personal information, however, if there is a legitimate request from a court, police, consumer center, or any other agency that has a similar authority.
- Access log
- The Website records the viewer information in the form of an access log. The access log includes the viewer’s domain name and IP address, the type of the browser used and the access date and time and is used for the Website’s maintenance and administration and/or the statistical analysis of the usage situation and not for any other purpose.
- Links to websites other than the Website
- Reporting of comments, complaints and objections regarding privacy
- If you find any breach of the Privacy Statement posted on the Website, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you by e-mail after confirming the content and pursue proper actions.
- Recommended computer environment
- Browser The Website is optimized for Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, the latest FireFox version, the latest Safari version, the latest Google Chrome version, iPhone5s or later and Android4.1 or later. Please understand in advance that certain functions may not be used if the Website is used under other environments.
- The copyright and other rights relating to all contents/ copyrighted works (including documents and materials) on the Website belong to the Company and the information provider. These contents/copyrighted works are protected by the copyright stipulated in the Copyright Act of Japan, the convention and the copyright laws of other countries and cannot be used beyond the scope of personal use. It is strictly prohibited to rework, reproduce, lease, sell, publish, submit or broadcast them or otherwise provide them for a third party’s use without the right holder’s permission. However, the individual use conditions will prevail for the relevant copyrighted work, if any.
- Contact for Inquires
Your inquiries and comment for the above content would be appreciated to the following contact point.
Mail Address : for email
(Available Time: Mon~Fri. (except National Holiday) 10:00~17:00)