The following disclaimer applies to your use of JTOWER Inc. (“Website” hereinafter).
- Information posted on the Website
- Though we try to pay close attention to ensure accuracy of the information posted on the Website to the extent possible, we would not assume any liability for any reason whatsoever for any loss or damage caused by the inaccuracy of the posted information or data falsification or downloading by a third party.
- Liability for operating the Website
If you move to another website from the Website by following a link or a banner, we assume no liability for the information/services provided by the website you moved to.
We assume no liability for any loss or damage suffered by the user caused by suspension of the services provided by the Website without notice due to Force Majeure including maintenance of the Website, fire, electric outage or other natural disaster, viruses or an obstructive behavior by a third party.
- About the copyright, right of publicity, etc.
- The copyright and right of publicity, etc. of the text, illustration, logo, pictures and videos on the Website belong to the owner of the relevant right. If you have any problem, please contact us by using the contact information.
- All rights reserved
- We prohibit reproduction of any information of the copyrighted works including the text, illustration, logo, pictures and videos on the Website. We will take a legal step for any reproduction beyond the extent of quotation. Please contact us by using the contact information if you wish to make any reproduction.
- Applicable law and court of jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided, the use of the Company’s Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
Your access to the Company’s Website is at your discretion and you shall be responsible for your access to the Company’s Website.
Unless otherwise provided, the Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction for the first instances for any dispute in relation to the use of the Website.